Updated: Sep 13
150g Dark chocolate
40g Unsalted butter
55g Brown sugar
3g Vanilla extract
60g Plain flour
2g Baking powder
1g Baking soda
1. Melt dark chocolate and unsalted butter in a microwave for 30 seconds.
2. Add brown sugar and salt to the egg and mix. Add (1) and mix. Add Nutella and Vanilla Extract.
3. Sift the gravitational flour, baking powder, and baking soda, mix, and rest in the refrigerator for about an hour.
4. Gently loosen the unsalted butter, add sugar and salt, and then add egg and vanilla extract.
5. Sift the soft flour, mix, wrap it in a wrap, and let it rest in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
6. Divide the white dough into 7g and Nutella dough into 10g. Spread the white dough and wrap the Nutella dough.
7. Put the dough on an oven pan, press it into a shape, bake it in an oven at 160 degrees (preheated to 170 degrees for 20 minutes) for 12 minutes, and let it cool.
original recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKG_g9B4fQk&t=47s&ab_channel=Cookingtree%EC%BF%A0%ED%82%B9%ED%8A%B8%EB%A6%AC